New App: Daniel Tiger's Day & Night
Learn about morning and bedtime routines with PBS KIDS’ Daniel Tiger. Help Daniel get ready for school in the morning and for bed at night through imaginative play and songs.
- 8 games about morning and nighttime routines
- Sing-along songs that help make routines familiar and fun
- A musical timer to help keep routines on-track
Good Morning Games
- Daniel Tiger has lots to do to get ready before Trolley comes to take him to school!
- Get Dressed: Help Daniel get dressed in his red sweater. Then, imagine with Daniel that his sweater is a “Super Daniel” costume.
- Breakfast: Help set the table as Daniel gets ready for breakfast. Have fun topping a pancake and then imagining that the pancake can dance!
- Brush Teeth: Help Daniel brush his teeth by moving your finger back and forth.
- Shoe Time: Choose a pair of shoes for Daniel to wear and help him tie them. Then, imagine that his shoes can make him jump super high.
Good Night Games
- Daniel Tiger needs to get ready for bed!
- Bath time: Help Daniel get washed up before bedtime and pop silly soap bubbles together.
- Brush Teeth: It’s time to brush Daniel’s teeth again!
- Pajama Time: Choose pajamas for Daniel and create a pair of make-believe pajamas for him.
- Bedtime Story: Move Daniel through the clouds as his mom reads and sings a calming bedtime song.
Play the Good Morning and Good Night songs at any time to reinforce each routine.
Use the built-in timer for some of your family’s morning and bedtime routines to help you and your child stay on task. The timer can be used to help children know how long they should brush their teeth.
About The App
Daniel Tiger’s Day & Night is based on the PBS KIDS series Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood, produced by The Fred Rogers Company. The app is designed to extend the series’ social-emotional curriculum, helping kids practice important daily routines. For more fun with Daniel visit pbskids.org/daniel.