Save The Date: Community Idea Stations Business Connections Fall 2012
Connect your business with other businesses at the Community Idea Stations Business Connections Fall 2012 this October 18th from 4:30 until 7:30 p.m. Located at 23 Sesame Street, Richmond, Virginia (23235), this exciting event will host businesses throughout the area, comprised of business professionals who enjoy building business relationships.
Presented by Professionals Referral Organization (PRO), approximately 40 vendors will be on-site displaying the best of their products and services. A PRO Passport will lead attendees throughout the facility to meet with all vendors and will include opportunities for gifted items.
Light refreshments will be served in the station’s atrium, teleconference room and in the adjoining studio. There will be no charge for admission or parking. For more information please contact Alyson Pedlow at (804) 385.2433 or Alyson@HomeMattersofVA.com.
Want to be a Vendor?
- $100 for a Table
- Arrival Time: 2:30 p.m. on the day of the event
- Setup should be completed by 4:30 p.m.
- If electricity is needed, please let us know when making a table reservation.
- Table vendors may conduct a free mini (15 minute), workshop to be held in a conference room during the event. Time slots are limited, so please let us know when making a table reservation.
Some of the gift items include:
- $100 gift certificate from Windy Hill Sports Complex
- Flying Squirrel Game Tickets
- Richmond Raiders Game Tickets
- $100 gift certificate to Schwarzschild Jewelers
- Gas card from Village Bank
- Free massage from Solace-Serenity
Connect with others in an atmosphere to learn, share and experience. Hope to see you there!