A couple of Grete Dollitz's favourite pieces in the first part of the program: the Aranjuez Concerto and Mendelssohn's Octet. Then, some mothers of composers: Maria Barbara Bach, Anna Magdalena Bach, Anna Maria Mozart, and Cosima Wagner. Also, several more selections from violilnist Rachel Barton Pine's new collection of lullabies.
- Jason Vieaux, Richmond Symphony, Steven Smith / Concierto de Aranjuez
- Martin Jones / La Vega
- Albrecht Holder, Stuttgard Philharmonic, Nicolas Pasquet / Fantasia in B flat major
- Cleveland Quartet, Meliora Quartet / Octet in E flat major, op. 20
- Christopher Hogwood, Christophet Rousset / Four Duets
- Rachel Barton Pine, Matthew Hagle / Lullabies
- See more...