The last in our series of the Saint-Saens' Piano Concerti, Baroque composers whose names begin with the letter "Z," the Zemlinksy-Schoenberg-videogame connection, and some string duos.
- Richmond Symphony, Mark Russell Smith / Prelude to Act I of Lohengrin
- Aldo Ciccolini, Orchestre de Paris, Serge Baudo / Piano Concerto #5 in F major, op. 103
- Bulgarian State Radio and Television Female Vocal Choir / various
- Burkhard Glaetzner, Ingo Goritzki et al. / Sonata #4 in G minor
- Cantoria of the Basilica of Our Lady of Perpetual Help / Mass in F major
- Chatham Baroque / Ya murio mi redentor, Jota
- See more...