A performance of Brahms by the Richmond Symphony, several pieces written by Henry Purcell for Queen Mary (of co-regents William and Mary), and some music about buildings (or written for the opening of buildings) and fountains.
- Richmond Symphony, Daniel Meyer / Symphony #2
- Daniel Blumenthal / Mascarade
- The King's Consort, Robert King / Celebrate this Festival--Ode for Queen Mary's Birthday
- Winchester Cathedral Choir, Baroque Brass of London, Brandenburg Consort / Queen's Funeral March; Canzone; Thou knowest, Lord
- Smithsonian Chamber Players / Sonata #6, op. 3
- The English Concert, Trevor Pinnock / Symphony #29 in A major, K. 201
- See more...