On today's program . . . a couple of contemporary composers chop up the 18th century, a preview of the June 2 performance by the Greater Richmond Children's Choir, a continuance of Wednesday's theme of The New World, and an acknowledgment of Victoria Day in Canada.
- Richmond Symphony, Steven Smith / Commedia for (almost) 18th Century Orchestra
- Winds of the London Philharmonic, Andre Parrott / Serenade in Homage to Mozart
- Wolfgang Schulz, Hansjorg Schellenberger / arrangements from The Magic Flute
- Greater Richmond Children's Choir / The Little Horses, I Gave My Love a Cherry
- Manhattan School of Music Chamber Sinfonia / Concerto for the New World
- The Waverly Consort, Michael Jaffee / Ayo visto lo mappamundi
- See more...